Extreme Makeover: Mastectomy Edition

I went to visit Katherine and couldn't find her. I thought she just went in for a boob job, but she's just completely unrecognizable now!




On a serious note, Katherine is doing well and was able to leave the hospital before noon. When they say they are going to get you out, they get you out as quickly as possible. She is reclining a bit on the couch, sore, tired, and in good spirits. From Katherine, "Thank you for your prayers, and keep them up!" If you would like to visit or help out in some way, see the link and passcode in the upper right corner of the blog.

Comments

  1. So good to see she got to pull out her disguise! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherine, as I was walking my little dog yesterday morning (later than I usually do) your parents passed me, as they were heading to get to you. I was so glad to see them and to learn that you were having surgery that very day. You were in my thoughts and prayers throughout the day yesterday and I am am praising our great God that he has brought you through and will continue to carry you as you recover. Love & Prayers to all of you! April Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure this picture wasn't taken BEFORE surgery? It warms my heart to see you up and looking so cheerful! I pray that your spirits remain high and your pain levels low. Keep the updates coming....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts