Want to Help?

Andrea has worked very hard to set up a care calendar for me.  It has important dates, like my surgeries, and also suggestions of things you can do to help me out during this time.  I tend to be self-sufficient and don't want to bother others with my needs, so asking for help so blatantly feels a little uncomfortable to me.  But God tells us to bear one another's burdens (Gal. 6:2), to comfort others with the comfort we have received (2 Cor. 1:4), and to cast our burdens on Jesus, for He will give us rest (Matt. 11:28).  In that spirit, I share my needs with you.

To access my CareCalendar site, go to http://www.carecalendar.org/logon/80706.  You may see an error message regarding email at the top of the page.  Just scroll down to find the log-on box.  The Calendar ID is 80706 and the security code is 9734.

Thanks in advance!!!

Comments

  1. You aren't asking. I'm asking on your behalf just because I know you are not so keen on it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts