May 31, 2011

I just got the call from the doctor with my biopsy results and it is cancer. :( She said something about a non-invasive type of cancer turning into invasive, but it is well defined and hasn't spread, so I think that is good news. I will meet with the surgeon on Monday to find out about treatment options. It is a lot to take in, but I feel like I knew all along it was cancer. I will still be processing the diagnosis for a while; right now it feels like something I'm reading about in a book rather than something that is happening to me.  But I know God is with me and my prayer is that He will be glorified in this.  “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him” (1 Cor. 2:9).

Thanks for your love and prayers!

Comments

Popular Posts