Keepin' It Real

I have to say, I'm glad to see the back end of this week. It's been a rough one. I feel much more like the cancer patient I was four years ago, going through chemo. I'm just run down. My mind is alert, but I have zero energy. My limbs feel like they are made of lead and every movement is 500 times harder than it normally is. I had to ask to be excused from a meeting at work this week because I was overwhelmed by the thought of walking across the hospital grounds to get to it. Pitiful.

I don't like sharing these feel-bad posts, but I strive to be real and transparent with how I'm doing. And right now, it's not great. My anxiety has been worse and tears have spilled over more than once. Part of me hopes that I can attribute this to the fact that I am in week three of my Ibrance cycle. I have noticed in previous months that I feel worse during week four of the cycle (the week I'm off the pills but my body is rebounding), but maybe, after seven cycles, it's starting to take its toll earlier. Which makes me wonder, what will next week be like?? Worse? God, help me...

Comments

  1. Praying next week will be much better. Praying, praying, praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you, dear, praying for God's strength within you but also rest when you are able, you are so inspiring!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you, dear, praying for God's strength within you but also rest when you are able, you are so inspiring!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will be praying for you girl. I'm so sorry that you are going through all of this. Lisa Grass

    ReplyDelete
  5. God be with you and give you His strength and His healing power! In Jesus Mighty Name! Praying for you every day and all through the day! I know God has great plans for you as you walk in His Strength! I know it is easier said than done. You are such a gift! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts