It's All Good Today

I got my blood checked again today and my white blood cell counts are back up! I'm no longer in the danger zone, although I'm still a little low, and I can resume taking my drugs tomorrow! My red blood cells came up, too, so it's a double win! This wasn't exactly a scientific study because I changed multiple variables - adding lemon essential oil to my water, drinking chlorophyll, remembering to take my daily vitamins, not taking Ibrance, and upping the prayer cover - but something worked and I'm grateful.

I am also excited to share that I was recently chosen to be a patient ambassador through Snow Companies. I don't yet know what all that entails, but I will go for extensive training sometime in June. Basically, it will give me another avenue to connect with others and hopefully bring some encouragement into their lives and mine. Here's an idea of what patient ambassadors are about (and they're not just for breast cancer!):

Comments

Popular Posts