Lost Words

I just realized that half of yesterday's post has gone missing!  Argh.  I had some nice words to say about all the help we've been receiving.  I hate that it's gone.  (insert pouty face)  I will try to recreate what I had written...

I want to say a giant THANK YOU for all the support you've been showing us.  Every single thing you've done, from providing meals to sending notes and prayers to coming to visit to donating time off, has strengthened us and lifted our spirits.  Not to mention you guys are good cooks!  Every meal you've brought has been absolutely delicious!  Honestly, coming up with something to eat is normally a hassle for us.  Not having to worry about that has allowed us to save up some time and energy, which we recently put towards hosting my niece London for our annual-ish girls' weekend and finishing a task on our fixer-upper list (the kitchen floor - hooray for handyman Kevin!).

I had started writing thank you notes for everything when this all started and was kindly informed that that was not expected or necessary.  I hope that advice was Emily Post-approved and I haven't insulted anyone or caused you to think we're not grateful.  This road would definitely be a lot harder if it weren't for all of you to support us.  "I thank my God upon every remembrance of you" (Phil. 1:3).

Comments

Popular Posts