I finally got the results of Monday's biopsy and they came back negative!  I don't have to experience Cancer Adventure 2.0.  Now when people ask how I'm doing, I can say with gusto that I am doing well!  I'm feeling good, getting settled in my new house, and looking forward to all the future holds for me.  God is good.  And I say that, not because my biopsy results came back negative, but simply because He is.  He cannot be otherwise.  Whatever He gives us is good, whether it seems like it from our perspective or not.  I do not want to lose sight of that while rejoicing over good news.  Should the news have been disappointing and grieving to me, God would still be good and His plan for me would be, too.  May He continued to be glorified in me.

Thanks for your prayers!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts