Every year, the Charlottesville Women's Four Miler raises money for the UVA Breast Care Center, where I get treatment. This year, my friend Heather asked if she could start a team to run/walk it in my honor. I'd love to have you join us! You can do it here in C'ville with the group or virtually, if you live far away. Our team is called Run for Her Life and the verse I chose is Heb. 12:1 - "Let us run with perseverance the race that is set before us." This year has been one of persevering in the race set before me, one I definitely wouldn't have chosen for myself. But, like Heb. 12:2 encourages, I fix my eyes on Jesus, who, for the joy set before Him, endured the cross. He made the way so that I, too, can persevere in hardship knowing there is great joy ahead!

Sign up to run with us here (team password is katherine): https://runsignup.com/Race/Register/RaceGroup-1564116?raceId=58056

Comments

Popular Posts