Today's a Good Day

Why is it that when we're having a bad day we let everyone know it, but when it's a good day we often keep it to ourselves? The joy of a good day is what we should be spreading around, not the grumpiness of a bad day. So I want to tell you - today was a good day. Yesterday was a good day. I've had a lot of good days recently. I don't know why I'm so much better right now other than the fact that you've been praying for me. So thank you. And thank God for His grace that sustains me.

Now I'm off to do some good-day-type of things, like reading - while enjoying the fresh spring air coming in through the open windows and the longer stretch of daylight this evening.

Comments

  1. Such good news!!!! You are so often on my mind. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful for answered prayer!
    Continuing for more and more good days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts